NAEP abbreviation || What is this meaning ..
31. For which scientific achievement Alexander Fleming is remembered?
(a) For making compounds of elements like mercury, lead, platinum etc.
(b) For discoveries related to cosmic rays and quantum theory
(c) For invention of microscope
(d) For discovery of curative penicillin
32. With which field of science is the name of Dr. Homi Jahangir Bhabha associated?
(a) Nuclear Science (b) Inorganic Chemistry
(c) Botany (d) Biology
33. Who among the following experts was a great mathematician and astronomer?
(a) Aryabhatta (b) Banabhatta
(c) Dhanvantari (d) Vetalbatiya
34. Choose the correct option from the following –
(a) Ability to make adjustments is called intelligence.
(b) The ability of abstract reasoning is called intelligence.
(c) Intelligence is a set of many types of abilities.
(d) The ability to learn and use it is called intelligence.
35. “CAS” is the abbreviation for—
(a) Conditional Audio System
(b) Conditional Access System
(c) Complete Audio System
(d) Complete Access System
36. What is the short form of “SIM”?
(a) Signal-in-Formation Mode
(b) Simple Identity Mode
(c) Subscriber Identity Module
(d) Separating Information Matrix
37. The extension form of ATM is—
(a) All Time Money
(b) Any Time Money
(c) Automated Teller Machine
(d) All Time Machine
38. The short form of “SARS” is-
(a) Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
(c) Sensitive Acute Respiratory Syndrome
(d) Secretory Acute Respiratory Syndrome
39. What is the broad form of DOS?
(a) None of these
(b) Disk offset system
(c) Direct offset system
(d) Scope offset system
40. TRAI is related to :
(a) Telecom Regulatory authority of India
(b) Telecast Regulatory Association of India
(c) Telephone Regulatory authority of India
(d) None of these
41. HTML The term used in Information Technology means –
(a) Hybrid Text Mark up Language
(b) Hyper Text Mark up Language
(c) Human Text Mark up Language
(d) High Text Mark up Language
42. The term ‘CAT’ scan used by doctors means
(a) Computer Analysis Test
(b) Computerized Axial Tomography
(c) Computer Analyzed Tomography
(d) Computerized Axial Test
43. The abbreviation PSLV means
(a) Polar Survey Landing Vehicle
(b) Polarized Source Laser Viewing
(c) Precision Source Locating Vision
(d) Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle
44. NAEP abbreviation means
(a) National Atomic Energy Planning
(b) National Adult Education Program
(c) National Authority on Engineering Projects
(d) Nuclear and Atomic Energy Projects
45. Which of the following abbreviations is used for the organization related to the Indian space program?
(a) NASA (b) ISO
(c) ISRO (d) INSAT
46. Which of the following abbreviations is used for the organization related to the Indian Defense Forces?
(a) DOD (b) RDSO
(c) DRDO (d) DRES
47. ‘CTC’ The word is related.
(a) Jute (b) Cement
(c) Tea (d) Cinema
48. AIDS means
(a) acquired immune disease syndrome
(b) acquired immunity deficiency syndrome
(c) acquired immune deficiency syndrome
(d) acquired infection deficiency syndrome
49. Where are battle tanks made in India?
(a) Perambur (b) Avadi
(c) Bhadravati (d) Kirki
50. CNG means
(a) Cold Natural Gas (b) Combined Natural Gas (c) Compressed Natural Gas
(d) Coal Natural Gas
51. The name of which (object) developed indigenously is Prithvi?
(a) Nuclear reactor
(b) Medium range ballistic missile
(c) Spacecraft engine
(d) Surface-to-air missile
52. Where is the National Defense Academy located?
(a) Dehradun (b) Poona
(c) Wellington (d) Khadakwasla
53. In the Indian Army, ‘Vijayant’ is a name for
(a) Cannon (b) Rifle
(c) Tank (d) Aircraft
54. Which of the following is not a chemical change?
(a) Rusting of iron
(b) Conversion of water into steam
(c) Solidification of curd with milk
(d) Burning of coal
55. What is ‘Lakshya’, an important addition to the Indian Security Force?
(b) Pilotless airplane
(c) Anti-tank missile
(d) A fighter plane
56. “Dhruv” is—
(a) Surface to Air Missile
(b) Secret Warship
57. India’s first battlefield missile is
(a) Akash (b) Prithvi
(c) Agni (d) Nag
58. Trishul is-
(a) a surface-to-surface missile
(b) a surface-to-air missile
(c) a surface-to-surface missile
(d) an anti-tank missile
59. Where is Defense Service Staff College located?
(a) Dehradun (b) Pune
(c) Willington (d) Khadakwasla
60. Which of the following is a submarine of the Indian Navy?
(a) INS Viraat (b) INS Sindhurakshak
(c) INS Rajali (d) INS Vikrant