Measurement/Unit General Science Short Questions pdf
Dear Student, Here we cover some physics questions measurement general science questions which help to your all competitive exam so join with us and start your preparation with us.
1. The unit of work is Joule
2. The SI unit of electrical resistance of conductor is Ohm Meter.
3. The unit of power is Watt.
4. The unit of the force is Newton.
5. Light year is the unit of Distance.
6. Dobson is the unit of measure of the thickness of the ozone layer of the atmosphere?
7. ‘Light Year’ is The distance travelled by light in one year
8. A parsec, a unit of distance used to measure the distance related to the stars in the sky, is equal to 3.25 light years
9. PARSEC is the unit of Distance
10. Centimetre of measurement is multiplied by 0.39 to convert it to ‘inches’?
11. 183 × 107 nm height of a person who is six feet tall, be expressed (approximately) in nanometre?
12. A nanometre is equal to 10–7 cm
13. Ampere is the unit of Electric current
14. Megawatt is the measuring unit of power which is Generated
15. Pressure – Dyne SI unit is not correctly matched?
17. 746 watts are there in horsepower?
18. ‘Joule’ is related to energy in the same way as ‘Pascal’ is related to Pressure
19. One micron is equal to 1/1000 mm
20. One micron represents a length of 10–4 cm
21. Celsius – Unit of heat of the following is not correctly matched?
23. A distance of 1 km means 1000 m
24. One pikogram is equal to 10–12 gram
25. Pascal is a unit of measuring Pressure
26. Bar is the unit of atmospheric pressure?
27. 1 Kg/cm2 pressure is equivalent to 1.0 bar
28. 1 barrel of oil is equals to 159 litre
29. The smallest unit of length is Fermimetre
30. One Nanometer is equal to 10–9 m