What is Koala bears, it mainly found in || Check Details
1. Where was Homeopathy born?
(a) America (b) Soviet Union
(c) India (d) Germany
(e) Great Britain
2. Shakti Sthal is a solar power park, which was recently inaugurated in which of the following state?
(a) Odisha (b) Assam
(c) Chhattisgarh (d) Karnataka
3. Where is the Research Design and Standards Organization located?
(a) Nagpur (b) Lucknow
(c) Ranchi (d) Bangalore
4. When was the Border Security Force of India formed?
(a) December 1, 1965
(b) August 15, 1965
(c) January 30, 1949
(d) April 28, 1922
5. CSIR is an autonomous body which was created for the overall expansion of R&D except:
(b) Nuclear research
(c) Industrial technology
(d) None of these
6. Which of the following progress has not been made by India in the field of science?
(a) Winning the Nobel Prize in Physics
(b) Sending a man to the Moon
(c) Sending a man to space
(d) Sending a man to the top of Everest
7. How many millimeters are there in a kilometer?
(a) 1,000 (b) 1,00,000
(c) 10,00,000 (d) 1,00,00,000
8. The amount of approved change in the size of a share is called-
(c) (a) and (b) Both
(d) (a) and (b)
Ans: ( d)
9. Heavy Vehicles Factory is located at :
(a) Bangalore (b) Kolkata
(c) Hyderabad (d) Abadi
10. Which of the following developed country has no nuclear program?
(a) Sweden (b) Denmark
(c) Japan (d) Norway
11. Atomic Energy Research Center is located in
(a) Mumbai (b) Bangalore
(c) Hyderabad (d) New Delhi
12. Where is Vikram Sarabhai Space Center?
(a) Bangalore (b) Sri Harikota
(c) Coimbatore (d) Thiruvananthapuram
13. Koala bears are mainly found in—
(a) Canada (b) Japan
(c) Holland (d) Russia
14. Who is called the father of missile?
(a) Abdul Kalam (b) Raj Ramanna
(c) P. Chidambaram (d) None of these
15. Where is the Indian Army Academy located?
(a) Dehradun (b) Hyderabad
(c) Khadakwasla (d) Mount Abu
16. Structural Engineering Research Center is located in ………………., Tamil Nadu.
(a) Chennai (b) Mettur
(c) Tutticorin (d) Tiruchirappalli
17. What was Albert Einstein?
(a) Physician (b) Biologist
(c) Psychologist (d) Physicist
18. The type of roof used in factories is called?
(a) North light roof
(b) Shed roof
(c) Either saw-tooth roof or North light roof
(d) Saw-tooth roof
19. Indian Military Academy is located at-
(a) Khadakwasla (b) New Delhi
(c) Dehradun (d) Ahmednagar
20. Who is known as the father of Indian space planning?
(a) Homi Jehangir Bhabha
(b) Prof. Vikram Sarabhai
(c) Satish Dhawan
(d) None of these
21. Indian Military Academy is located in
(a) Dehradun (b) Mount Abu
(c) Hyderabad (d) Udhampur
22. TV in India When did it start?
(a) 1956 (b) 1957
(c) 1958 (d) 1959
23. Bharat Earth Movers Limited is located in :
(a) Bangalore (b) Chennai
(c) Kolkata (d) Mumbai
24. Which one of the following is correctly arranged in descending order of its percentage share in the total power generation in India? Miscellaneous
(a) Fossil fuel, Hydro, Nuclear, Other
(b) Hydro, Fossil fuel, Nuclear, Other
(c) Nuclear, Hydro, Fossil fuel, Other
(d) Fossil fuel, Nuclear, Hydro, Other
25. STD in India When did STD service start?
(a) 1960 (b) 1958
(c) 1974 (d) 1952
26. Where is the Civil Aviation Training Center located?
(a) Kolkata (b) Delhi
(c) Chennai (d) Allahabad
27. Arrange the most energy-producing sources in descending order:
(a) fossil fuels, hydroelectric energy, nuclear energy etc.
(b) fossil fuels, nuclear energy, hydroelectric energy etc.
(c) nuclear energy, fossil fuel water Electric energy etc.
(d) Hydroelectric energy, fossil fuel, nuclear energy etc.
Match – (a) Vikram Sarabhai Space Center
(b) Headquarters of ISRO
(c) Satellite Launch Center
(d) National Remote Sensing Agency
(a) Hyderabad (b) Bangalore
(c) Sri Harikota (d) Thiruvananthapuram code abcd
(a) 1 2 3 4
(b) 4 3 2 1
(c) 1 3 4 2
(d) 4 2 1 3
29. Who is the father of modern space science in India?
(a) K. Madhavan Nair
(b) Sam Pitroda
(c) K. Kasturirangan
(d) M.S. Swaminathan
30. Test tube baby means:
(a) fertilization takes place in fallopian tube
(b) egg and sperm meet in the tube
(c) zygote formation
(d) none of these